Guest Speaker Guidelines
The guidelines for guest speakers at PID 6 Advisory Board meetings are:
- Fill out an Appearance Before Board/Committee card available from the PID 6 Manager prior to or during the meeting.
- The required information on the above mention card will be, but is not limited to your contact information, topic
and brief synopsis.
- Guests may speak during the time allotted to Guest Presentations or prior to their topic of interest being
addressed during the meeting as stated on the printed agenda.
- Presentations are limited to three (3) minutes for individuals. An individual may speak for more time at
the discretion of the chair of the meeting. When speaking for five (5) or more individuals present at the
meeting location, the presentation is limited to ten (10) minutes by the representative(s).
- All materials from a guest will be presented to the Advisory Board President.